A Peek Into Our Nest

Pages

  • Home
  • About Me
  • My Etsy Store
  • Contact

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Free vintage Valentine printable links

I am on a vintage Valentine kick to try my hand at decorating for Valentine’s Day for the first time. Here are a few sites I came across if anyone else is interested.

http://tipnut.com/vintage-valentines/

http://www.silvercollectblog.com/free-vintage-valentine-postcard-images-happy-valentines-day.html

http://collectibles.about.com/od/valentinecollecting/ig/Vintage-Valentine-Card-Art—/

http://hubpages.com/hub/free-vintage-valentine-cards-cherubs

http://karenswhimsy.com/valentine-clipart.htm

http://hubpages.com/hub/valentines-day-flowers-clip-art-images

Enjoy!

Written by Marlana at 11:03 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Decorating, Holidays, Valentine's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Marlana
God has definitely blessed my life! I have a handsome, hard-working husband and two precious children, a son and a daughter that I love and adore. We live on 50 acres in the beautiful Ozarks. I am a former Kindergarten teacher turned K-12 District Library Media Specialist. I love spending time with my family and friends, reading, shopping at flea markets, going on road trips, canning, gardening and living life more simply.
View my complete profile

My Precious Children

My Precious Children

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin
follow us in feedly

Some of my favorites

  • Helping Me Up
  • Kelly's Korner

Tags

  • About Me (3)
  • Audrey (40)
  • Bows (5)
  • Charity (3)
  • Christmas (5)
  • Cole (32)
  • Decorating (4)
  • Easter (3)
  • Etsy (2)
  • Etsy Finds (1)
  • Family (49)
  • Finances (1)
  • Fireworks (2)
  • Friends (11)
  • Holidays (11)
  • Inspiration (6)
  • John (4)
  • Makeovers (3)
  • New Year (4)
  • Organization (1)
  • Playing Outside (4)
  • Power of Prayer (2)
  • Recipes (1)
  • School (9)
  • Shabby Chic Baby Bowtique (2)
  • Thrifty Finds (3)
  • Valentine's Day (3)
  • Wishful thinking (3)

Blog Archive

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Stats

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.