Monday, November 30, 2009

Where does the time go?

Things have been crazy busy the past few weeks getting ready for Cole's 10th birthday party, along with school obligations, Thanksgiving and the beginning of my online Christmas shopping. I would be so proud if I could buy all of my things online this year. :) Thanks to Amazon, I've already bought almost all my kiddos presents. Love the free shipping!

I will update soon with lots of fun pictures. Until then....stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Marlana! It wasn't a dry run to the site.
I was looking for pictures
though! I stopped at Nancy's
tonight with her gift. She had
just returned from being with her
niece. She is very, very close to
death. She thought perhaps this
evening. We shared a few tears
and a few giggles. Please say
a little prayer for them.