Since I seem to feel a bit of a thrill when finding a good deal and I LOVE freebies, I had to pass this one on to some of my frugal friends. Sign up for the Big Idea newsletter here and get one of these three Veggie Tales DVD’s for free. You just have to pay $2.99 minimum shipping for 7-14 day delivery or you can upgrade. They also take PayPal which is perfect for me.
(Photo source: Big Idea)
Audrey wanted the ‘cowboy’ so we ordered The Ballad of Little Joe. ;) My kiddos love getting things in the mail, so this is perfect!
(Photo Source: Fisher-Price)
We just received the free Precious Places: The Princesses Save the Ball DVD from Fisher-Price two days ago. It’s short, but Audrey loves it. If you haven’t taken advantage of that offer, go here to find out more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment