Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Fuzzy Pumper Comeback


A vintage toy brought back from John's childhood, the infamous Fuzzy Pumper. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, John or Cole.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

ClintandGina said...

Hi Marlana,

That was very nice of you. I would love to see what you put together. My email address is reginachristopher@gmail.com

Do I just paste what you created in the image section of "Header" on my layout?

Thanks so much!
Gina

Kim said...

I once spent $100+ dollars on a Christmas gift for Steven that was a toy that he wanted when we was a child....and never got.

Milky the Marvelous Milking Cow.

I still can't believe I did that.

He hasn't played with it once.;)

Kim said...

Oh, yeah! I have kinda toyed with changing my background...it seems so dark.

Will you fix me another header.

Pretty please?

Marlana said...

Kim, that sounds like something I would do. At least he can say he got it. ;) Does he still have it?